Do you fancy yourself as a writer?
Do you think you know something about International and Developing World Health?
Here's your chance to get published!
Send us an article to put into the “topical topics” section of our Conference Book.
So far, our topics include things like…..
• Economics – free trade vs fair trade.
• Climate change and it’s effects on 3rd world health
• Role of local traditional medicines and public health
• Student Electives
• Aid vs development
• Politics – governance, the efficacy of the UN, etc
• UN – overview and structure, how to organise an internship.
• International Law
• Medical Tourism, the ethics of electives – are you a burden or a help?
• Media influences on health
• Pharmaceutical companies
Don’t like writing Articles? How about filling out a Questionaire…
Have you recently completed an elective in a developing country? Let the medical students of
Where Did you Go:
How long were you there:
Why did you choose that place:
What do you wish you packed:
What did you wish you left at home:
Advice for others wanting to apply to your elective:
Anything else you’d like to add:
Please attach a photo if you have one:
Permission to use to you photo in this current DWC and future development workbook committees:
Answer as many questions as you want, in as much or as little detail as you want. And if you know anyone else around the county that has done an interesting elective let them know!
P.S Sorry for posting again :S just thought I'd let people know!